The Six Steps to Innovative Branding
Here are key elements from our creative team at LINK that we feel enhances an innovative branding process.
• Make use of innovation centered teams;
• Are fueled by faith;
• Don’t make use of competitive strategies, they undertake leading strategies;
• Educate the consumer – going one step further than understanding them;
• Have the ability and readiness to reinvent themselves;
• Make a statement;
• Use all the brands contact points in a holistic and synergistic way.
Innovative brands constantly pursue and execute a new way of thinking. Innovation is organic and fluid. It is not linear. It is not black and white. However, the “colour” gray is made up of black and white, which represents innovation well. Innovative branding is made up of elements around us. Some of these elements are tried and tested until broken, others not. People are afraid of gray, simply because it cannot be defined as black or white. LINK encourages marketers to embrace the need for innovative branding to grow and sustain brands as well as branding as a category.
411 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10003
The Creativity Center
7308 Bolero Street
Carlsbad, CA 92009
"LINK AND SONY CREATE MAGIC FOR THE MILITARY"
We are honored to share with you the latest accolades for LINK in the current issue of Sony CineAlta Magazine. SONY....
"2015 Award of Distinction for Community Matters Campaign"
For Immediate Release THE 21st ANNUAL COMMUNICATOR AWARDS ANNOUNCES 2015 WINNERS 2015 Award of....